Monday, September 21, 2009

First Blog

Traditionally, the first blog should be one of explanation and gratitude.
"Yes, I have begun to blog. I have my own blog-site. It's something I've often thought of doing, but never sat down and actually did it." And the gratitude......"thank you, Google blog site for allowing me the privilege of having my own name in my own blog URL; thank you God for the gift of writing and gab; thank you to all my unsuspecting victims from whom I glean soooo much writing material.....so on and so forth."
I am excited about blogging, actually. Notes on Facebook just don't cut it. You can only tag a certain number of people and its all just really elementary. So here I am! With so much to say and possibly an unlimited number of character spaces to say it!! You may wonder, "what kind of things can I expect from Julie's blog?"
Hmm, great question! It really depends on how the creative juices are flowing that day. I tend to write somewhat sarcastically with a lot of tongue-in-cheek humor. I will probably joke about life and all the unexpected two-by-fours that tend to knock us out periodically. I hope my blog won't offend anyone but if it does just stop reading it. I promise I won't take it personally. :0) I also try to find meaning in really simple things that pertain to my life or circumstances.......
That being said, I hope you enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment