Monday, June 28, 2010

Blogging.....once more

I just spent 15 minutes writing a blog that took me only 2 seconds to delete. I am beginning again at 12:55am, typing at roughly 75 words per minute and alternately scratching at my sunburned neck every 20 1/2 seconds. There's a mathematical equation to my level of ridiculousness somewhere in this paragraph.....I can feel it.
For those of you who have faithfully pestered me to begin blogging again.....well, this one's for you! Let's ignore the fact that most of you are relatives, and will act like you like my blog even if you don't.....if only for the sake of keeping peace in our family.
I find my fingers itching to tell about five different stories, so much so that in fact I had to re-type "itching" four times since my fingers seemed to constantly hit the wrong collection of letters. I'm half contemplating just using this "first-blog-back" as just that.....a re-introduction to J-Walking.....and because I have once again typed a paragraph in which I deleted it all, I think I shall leave this as a few sentences letting everyone know that I will be attempting to reconcile myself to regular blogging. We'll see how that goes!

P.S. I need a catchy closing tidbit, or sign-off, or something..........


No comments:

Post a Comment