Monday, July 5, 2010

Things

Things I wish would go away:
  • Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt - I have no words for how much I really detest these people. They actually need Jesus.......to the nth degree.
  • MTV - it has turned into the All Reality All the Time network. What happened to music television??
  • 102.1 - In Tahlequah, it's our local country station. They play music I have NEVER heard of. It's simply awful. I bet if I submitted a demo, I could get on the radio.....
  • 100-degree-Oklahoma-summers........heat makes me gripey and cranky. Why can't we all take a page out of the Cayman Islands book and have 76 degree weather year round?
  • Billboards - who needs them? Especially the ones that falsely advertise young men who never went to the college being talked about........okay, I'll let it go.
Things I wish would stick around longer:

  • The Christmas Season......I love everything about it!
  • College friends........I'm starting to feel slighted that they've all left me high and dry this summer, well almost all of them. Scott is my Only Friend.
  • Roommates......they make life a whole lot more interesting.....even if their cat DOES scratch your leather chair and they have the propensity to watch reality television or Twilight all the time.
  • Money. My money never stays put......that's probably something I need to work on, though. The real, adult-working world is fast approaching. I don't think Mom and StepDad will be too willing with the handouts then.....
  • Dog naps......they never last long enough......and she's so precious when she's sleeping and not biting everything, including me......

2 comments:

  1. Roommates, eh? You wish we'd stay around longer so that they don't leave things at your apartment that they won't come get... ever.
    For example: Brita water pitcher, bookshelf, window panes, etc.
    (Which by the way, I am going to get them in about 4 weeks, so you might not have that bookshelf....)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All will be anxiously awaiting your arrival!!

    ReplyDelete