Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Iced Devils Food Cake = The Devil

I have an unexplained and somewhat embarrassing addiction to Hostess's Chocolate Zingers. I have no reason why I love these stupid things. I mean, yes....they're chocolate. But they have a shelf-life of like, 21 years or something. The day we all go into underground shelters for the nuclear fallout of World War III, we should each be carrying several boxes of our favorite hostess products, because they will still taste fresh when we re-emerge from our underground life. And we'll need something to share with the foreigners who have taken over our decimated country. It could be the best peace offering in the history of the planet.
Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit.
But they really are good. I walk by the vending machines at the college and see them in the top corner, "oooh, G11....I am coming for YOU!"
I'm sick.
I have issues.
Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment